- Physical Properties of Inorganic Compounds - Features nearly 25% more compounds
- Enthalpy of Fusion - Contains updated values and 20% more compounds, especially inorganics
- Bond Dissociation Energies - Includes 70% more compounds, including for the first time more than 1200 molecular ions
- Table of the Isotopes - Brought up to date with research results through the year 2005
- Inorganic Ion and Ligand Nomenclature - Incorporates new rules from IUPAC for systematic names
- Chemical Carcinogens - Updated in accordance with the recent report from the National Toxicology Program
- Global Temperature Trend - Traces the rise in mean global temperature for the last 150 years
****jaarsmtd.blogspot.com does not stores any files on its server. jaarsmtd.blogspot.com does not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any software names listed on these pages. All references are copyright to their respective owners.